Our Meal Plans provide tools for people with different objectives: Weight-Loss, Convenience, & Performance Gains.
A typical client wants a Convenient & Affordable way to eat healthier.
HOW IT WORKS
Place your order Online, In-Person or by Phone. We’re here 7-days a week and we’re happy to help.
FIRST– Will your order be for PICKUP or DELIVERY?
– Pickup Orders at 800 Oaklawn Ave. #C3, Cranston, RI – No Charge
– Delivery within 20mi of Cranston = $10, greater than 20mi = $20
2nd – Would you prefer LIFESTYLE or PERFORMANCE Portions?
– Lifestyle Meals: 250-400 Cal., AVG. 28g Pro., 22g Carb., <275mg Sod.
– Performance Meals: 400-550 Cal., AVG. 40g Pro., 29g Carb., <325mg Sod.
3rd –What is your COMMITMENT LEVEL?
– One-Time Purchase: Try us out or order as-needed. No-Strings Attached!
– Subscription Plans: From weekly to every 2nd, 3rd or 4th week, whatever works for you and your Goals, we’re flexible! No Sign-up or Cancellation Fees, ever.
– 4-Week/Bulk: That’s right, 4-weekly boxes. Paid up-front, the boxes are made as you need them. Our Best Value!
4th – HOW MANY MEALS would you like?
– Choose anywhere from 8 to 30+ meals per week. Volume-pricing means the more you buy, the more you save!
5th – CHOOSE YOUR MENU!
– Chef’s Choice – Rotating menu
– Select Entrees – Pick your meals!
LAST– ADD-ONS & PREFERENCES
– Add Hot Breakfast, Protein Muffins or Snacks to your meal-plan
– List your allergies, protein preferences and contact information
GoalFOOD meals are delivered in refrigerated GoalFOOD buggies driven by GoalFOOD staff. We think this is the best way to get you the best service and food quality possible!
– We can deliver to your Home or Business – Leaving special Delivery Notes for our drivers during checkout is very helpful!
– GoalFOOD deliveries occur on the WEEKENDS, therefore we must receive all delivery orders by close of business on THU.
SAT – All of RI , Cape Cod, and MA West of Hwy 495
SUN – Greater Metro Boston inside of Hwy 495
– You’ll receive an Email from GoalFOOD on THU Evening confirming your delivery for the following SAT or SUN.
I JUST GOT MY BOX OF MEALS, WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
Store your meals in the Freezer | Defrost your meals in the Fridge | Reheat & Eat your meals as desired.
– Your meals will arrive FROZEN. We recommend putting the meals you plan to eat in the next day-or-so into the Refrigerator to DEFROST and the remaining meals back into the FREEZER.
– GoalFOOD meals will Defrost under refrigeration in about 24 hours. Once defrosted we recommend consuming meals within 5 days.
– As you eat the defrosted meals from your fridge, replace them with frozen meals to defrost. Repeat the cycle until you’ve eaten all your meals! Hopefully you have a new order already on the way.
– HEATING INSTRUCTIONS – Microwave is the fastest and easiest. Defrosted meals cook on HIGH for 2.5-3min while Frozen meals will take about 3.5-5min on HIGH, stirring partway through. Frying Pan/Skillet: place defrosted meal into a heated skillet on LOW-MED heat for 2-5min or until heated throughout. Conventional/Toaster Oven: empty defrosted meal into oven-safe dish and reheat between 250-300 degrees for 10-20min or until heated throughout.
– ENJOY your GoalFOOD meals! Season to taste if desired.
– Remember all GoalFOOD packaging is RECYCLABLE & REUSABLE.
GOALFOOD RETAIL – PROTEIN SMOOTHIES | GRAB & GO MEALS | HEALTHY SNACKS
800 Oaklawn Ave. #C3, Cranston, RI 02920 – Come down and see us 7-days a week!
– Protein Smoothies – Whey or Vegan proteins, energizing aminos, no refined sugars. Guilt-Free & DELICIOUS!
– Grab & Go Meals – See what our kitchen has to offer! Grab some Lifestyle or Performance portions along with other creations from our kitchen like Low-Carb & Vegetarian options
– Healthy Snacks – From trail mix & portioned nuts, to protein bites & bars, we have healthy snacks to help supplement your day